Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Job Type: Full time
Salary: Dependant on experience
Exciting times awaits the successful candidate. Competitive salary dependant on experience, 32 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), company pension, full-time position and much more.
Are you an experienced Land Surveyor, with previous experience in either surveying, civil engineering or geomatics, who is wanting to be part of a growing company and working on several innovative and creative projects across a wide spectrum of clients?
Due to recent and sustainable growth, Innovair has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Land Surveyor to help support on multiple sites. The successful applicant will be an ambitious, proactive and motivated individual who should be able to work well within the team to deliver the organisations set targets.
Is this you?
Your New Organisation...
Innovair is pioneering the use of remote sensing technology to primarily provide point cloud surveys to a variety of industries including specialising in the development and operation of innovative and effective industrial robotic systems to overcome complex challenges across many industries. We provide a holistic, accurate and responsive inspection & survey service which captures and analyses data from hard-to-reach areas; ensuring customers are confident in managing risk and achieving the highest operational efficiency through state-of-the-art, tried and tested techniques.
Your New Opportunity....
This role would suit somebody who has on or around five year's experience as a Surveyor, preferably with experience in either surveying, civil engineering or geomatics. You will have the opportunity to work with a company that is expanding quickly with our growing order book of projects.
This role promises new challenges and to be a part of some large projects for major clients across various sectors.
This would be a great opportunity for a motivated and dedicated Surveyor to contribute to our clients' project success.
Surveyor Role Responsibilities:
• Review survey specifications received from clients
• Advise best practice approaches, undertake RAMS and compile survey methodologies
• Install control networks using GPS equipment, Total Stations etc
• Deployment of traditional surveying techniques including triangulation, traversing etc
• Conduct data acquisition using LiDAR and photogrammetry methods on a variety of platforms including UAVs and vehicular-mounted payloads
• Process acquired data
• Modelling of 3D data into 2D and 3D CAD drawings as required
• Perform QA/QC analysis
• Liaise with clients and stakeholders
• Utilise HSEQ procedures and work within ISO accredited system
• International travel may be required from time to time
• Build relationships with current and potential clients
Yourself, what do you need to succeed?
• Hold relevant certification (MRICS, ICE) or demonstrate considerable experience
• Proficiency with CAD and geomatics packages (AutoCAD, LSS, Trimble TBC, Recap)
• Ability to liaise with clients in a professional manner
• 5+ years’ PQE
• Experience with Leica and Trimble equipment
• Full UK driving licence
Preferred Skills and Competencies
• Experience with LiDAR, photogrammetry and mobile mapping systems
• CSCS card preferred but not required
• Experience with AutoDesk Revit and Civil 3D software packages
• Experience with setting out
• Experience with dimensional control survey methodologies
If you are interested in joining the team then email your CV and covering statement to firstname.lastname@example.org